Raising a happy, healthy child can be challenging. HIGH FIVE® makes it easier!
Choose quality for your kids!
Tell others about HIGH FIVE
Find an organization near you that uses HIGH FIVE to offer the best programs for kids. Let your child be included in the 1 million children who are having positive experiences through HIGH FIVE organizations. Looking for the HIGH FIVE mark of quality is the best way to ensure your child will be safe and happy!
HIGH FIVE Organizations provide programs that:
- Are run by staff trained to meet the emotional, social and cognitive needs of kids
- Use child-focused policies and procedures for risk management and safety
- Use the five Principles of healthy child development, which research shows are necessary to provide the best possible experience for kids in any type of program setting
That’s why 9 out of 10 parents are more satisfied after enrolling their kids in programs that use HIGH FIVE. In fact, 98% of HIGH FIVE Organizations have been able to make the kids they serve happier!+
- Only 9% of 5 to 17-year-old kids in Canada get enough physical activity*.
- If kids have a great experience in their program, they’re far more likely to go back for more, and stay active for life!
- 3 out of 4 kids in Canada spend more than two hours per day in front of a screen.*
- Children become resilient and build core character traits, like adaptability and social connectedness, as the result of participating in quality programs.**
+ (HIGH FIVE Impact Study, 2016)
*(ParticipACTION. Are Canadian kids too tired to move? The 2016 ParticipACTION Report Card on Physical Activity for Children and Youth. Toronto: ParticipACTION; 2016.)
**(Resiliency and Recreation Summary Report, 2014)