Choose HIGH FIVE® for your Child
HIGH FIVE® provides parents with the ability to choose organizations that are continuously enhancing and improving the quality of their programs. Look for the HIGH FIVE logo the next time you are registering your child in a recreation or sport program.
Learn more about HIGH FIVE and take a short quiz to find out what quality means to you.
- Parent Program Review: A questionnaire and tool for parents to assess their children's programs.
- Search for HIGH FIVE Organizations near you!
- What is HIGH FIVE: An overview of the history, defining Principles and current beliefs of HIGH FIVE. Why you should you choose HIGH FIVE for your child? Here are just some of the reasons.
- Mission, Vision, and Principles: A more in-depth look at the fundamental values of the standard, including an explanation of the five Principles of healthy child development, which forms the foundation of HIGH FIVE.
- Commitment to Children: Guidelines for environment, activity, leadership, and organizational structure that must be followed by all those involved with HIGH FIVE.
- Desired Outcomes for Children in Recreation and Sport: Learn about the 12 goals to which we feel all organizations must strive towards.
- Studies and Research: The HIGH FIVE Principles are rooted in research and its tools are scientifically validated and tested
If you're interested in sharing or implementing any of the pages of information above with your recreation or sport organization feel free to print, share the link and speak to others. If you have any further questions about HIGH FIVE, please feel free to contact your local HIGH FIVE representative.