PHCD QUEST 2
This training helps supervisors improve risk management in children’s programs by learning how to assess and measure quality with the HIGH FIVE QUEST 2 Tool. Supervisors will use the QUEST 2 Tool, learn how to enter their data into the HIGH FIVE Database to track their organization’s progress, and identify areas for improvement. Students of this training will also learn how to debrief the results of the assessments with staff in a positive way and create a process for continuous improvement. PHCD QUEST 2 is presented in two parts: an on-demand, online training and a virtual live session with a certified HIGH FIVE trainer. Register for your virtual live session to access the first part of your training!
Upon completion of this training, supervisors will be able to:
- Use the QUEST 2 scientifically validated Tool for assessing children’s programs;
- Identify the risk of not assessing programs and the benefits of regular program assessment;
- Identify the power of using QUEST 2 to measure quality assurance;
- Identify the sections of the QUEST 2 Tool and the rules for scoring; and
- Use the QUEST 2 Tool to interpret the scores in each section and identify required actions.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate.