‘One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, or how much money I had in the bank, but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in a child’s life.' Forest Whitcraft
Many organizations get involved with HIGH FIVE because they believe in the power of making a difference through providing children with ‘the best way to play’. They feel empowered and re-assured that children in their programs are safe and happy.
For many Organizations, HIGH FIVE allows them to:
- Minimize conflicts and risk
- Establish and build leadership that is proactive
- Gain recognition for what they are doing
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Gain peace of mind
Those organizations who have received registration with the standard are committed to ensuring every child in their programs and facilities has a positive sport and recreation experience. To create a culture of quality throughout the organization, HIGH FIVE encourages a holistic approach to quality assurance by involving everyone in the organization.
HIGH FIVE Registered Organizations enjoy access to exclusive products and services, including:
- Reduced pricing for trainings and resources
- Access to the HIGH FIVE Database that provides reports to chart your organization's strengths, weaknesses and gaps in programming and policies and procedures
- Educational/promotional resources for parents and leaders to enhance your organization's recognition as a quality service provider
- Access to promising practices that will help provide you with templates to enhance the quality of your programs
- Ongoing consultation and support from your HIGH FIVE Authorized Provider
In addition, Registered Organizations enjoy enhanced recognition and the ability to use HIGH FIVE branding. Registered Organizations receive:
- Provincial recognition and promotion at industry forums, conferences and special events
- Participation in Authorized Provider’s HIGH FIVE Awards Program
- Recognition through the HIGH FIVE website and and/or in HIGH FIVE promotional materials
- Use of HIGH FIVE trademark and copyright materials (upon completion of a number of HIGH FIVE trainings)
Our Info Package expands upon the holistic benefits of using HIGH FIVE to enhance your organizational objectives at all operational levels.
Need assistance making a strong case for your organization's involvement with HIGH FIVE? Our Case for Support gives you everything you need to clearly articulate the value of aligning with a national standard of quality in supporting your organizational objectives.